Who We Are:
Atlantic Infrastructure Management Network (AIM) is an Asset Management Community of Practice comprised of a network of individuals and organizations having interest in or responsibility for the management of municipal infrastructure in Atlantic Canada
- exchange of information among provincial and municipal governments, associations and societies, consultants, and individuals
- sharing of tools and knowledge, and
- identification of best practices and development of strategies
to strengthen and enhance the asset management planning capabilities of our participants.
AIM Network is a not-for-profit organization formed in 2015. Click here to see our current Board of Directors
What We Do:
- Plan conferences, workshops and other educational events and activities
- Provide opportunities for networking and collaboration to improve the management of public infrastructure for the betterment of our communities.
- Provide resources to support asset management planning
- Provide as-needed support to asset management working groups in their initiatives.
- Promote and support regional information sharing and collaboration on development of strategies and tools.