Call for Abstracts
We are going virtual with our conference this year and that just means it will be accessible to more people!
As such we still want asset management practitioners to share your stories.
This year's conference will be held during the week of November 2nd and we will be accepting abstracts until July 30, 2020.
Please share your experience along your asset management path as we explore the theme:
“Achieving Lasting Change to Services through
Collaboration, Transformational Processes and Implementation Pathways”
AIM Network prides itself on helping municipalities across Atlantic Canada get started on their AM journey and encourages municipalities already underway to share what they have learned.
This year's conference will focus on:
• the power of many vs. the power of one
• look outside our organizations to combine efforts and grow together
• work within our organizations to break down barriers and enable efficient planning
• turn ideas into actions, plans into programs, deficits into sustainability, practices into policies, perceptions into reality.
• deliver change through Asset Management Programs, Plans and Tools to create affordable long-term services guided by robust decision making and accountability.
Consideration of other presentation topics, workshops, and panel discussions will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee – please tell us about your ideas. Presentations are typically 30 minutes – 5 minutes for introduction, 20 minutes for presentation highlights, and 5 minutes for questions. Workshops and panel discussions may be 60 to 90 minutes, inclusive of time for introductions and a question and answer period. Networking opportunities will be available to follow-up with presenters.
AIM Network is focused on municipal asset management. Presentations from municipal entities are recommended. Partnered presentations (municipalities with consultants) are encouraged. Presentations aimed at selling a product or service are not appropriate. All submissions will be subject to review and acceptance by the conference Technical Program Committee.
Friday, June 26, 2020
September 21 or 22, 2020
Abstract Submission Deadline
By submitting an abstract, the presenter is committing to obtaining approval for travel, conference registration, and for presenting in Dartmouth, NS on September 21 and 22, 2020.