Call for Presentations
The Atlantic Infrastructure Management (AIM) Network is calling on asset management practitioners in Atlantic Canada to share their stories and successes at its third annual Atlantic Asset Management Conference in Dartmouth, NS from November 29th - December 1st, 2021.
Join your peers and share your AM journey as we explore the theme
“ Evolving Needs, Adapting Services"
1. Matching Infrastructure Needs to Delivery of Services -The COVID19 pandemic has seen people re-discover their local communities, creating new demands and service expectations. Local assets are being utilized differently and level of service expectations are changing rapidly. How do we measure community service expectations and forecast investment needs to keep pace?
2. Quality-of-Life Infrastructure - As more people How do we go beyond planning for core infrastructure and manage infrastructure which promotes a high quality of life for residents and makes people want to live in our communities?
3. Natural Assets and Green Infrastructure - Often overlooked as an asset, our natural environment delivers key services such as stormwater management, outdoor recreation, and culture. How has your organization brought natural assets and green infrastructure into your asset management program?
4. Public Outreach & Stakeholder Engagement - It’s important we plan infrastructure investments to meet the public’s needs and expectations. How has your organization created communication channels with your community to identify needs and communicate the value of infrastructure and your decision-making processes?
5. Climate Change Adaptation & Mitigation - Climate change is a constant threat to our communities but presents exciting new opportunities to rethink how we manage infrastructure to provide services. How have you addressed climate driven vulnerabilities within your community?
6. AM & Infrastructure Innovation - Asset Management and technology is constantly evolving. Have you pushed the field foreword or implemented a new and exciting technology to manage your assets? Have you developed an innovative approach to manage your infrastructure?
7. Enabling AM in Your Organization - Asset Management is still a new process for many of us and we want to celebrate your success. Share your stories of advancing your AM program and help inspire those looking to getting started or looking to take the next step.
Please submit an abstract (maximum 250 words) outlining details of your presentation including the topic/presentation title, project description, presenters, and presentation type to email@example.com. Submissions should include presenter biographies (maximum 250 words).
Limited Spots Available
Presentation Submission Deadline
September 15, 2021
September 24, 2021
Nov 30th or Dec 1st, 2021