Supporting municipal asset management planning in Atlantic Canada
On-Line Asset Management Workshops
Register now for AIM Network’s online training program to develop a complete asset management program in just a few months. The five program courses are (courses can be taken individually):
1. Develop an AM policy and AM roadmap
2. Conduct a Level of Service Assessment
3. Conduct a Risk Assessment and manage risks, including . climate change assessments
4. Standardize asset management processes and manage information through staff and infrastructure changes
5. Develop a capital program and engage council (Risk and LoS courses are prerequisites)
Join us for our new online learning experience. Don't just learn asset management theory - put it into practice right away with your budget and infrastructure decisions!
2023 Atlantic Asset Management Conference Registration is now Open!
Municipal Climate Summits
AIM Network is helping to facilitate five climate events across the Atlantic Region in Pictou County, the South Shore of Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Northwest New Brunswick and Gros Morne.
These events combine public education and consultation efforts with a cooperative regional project to address the impacts of climate change.
PLAN CONFERENCES, WORKSHOPS AND OTHER EDUCATIONAL EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES
PROVIDE OPPORTUNITIES FOR NETWORKING AND COLLABORATION TO IMPROVE THE MANAGEMENT OF PUBLIC INFRASTRUCTURE FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR COMMUNITIES
PROVIDE AS-NEEDED SUPPORT TO ASSET MANAGEMENT WORKING GROUPS IN THEIR INITIATIVES
PROMOTE AND SUPPORT REGIONAL INFORMATION SHARING AND COLLABORATION ON DEVELOPMENT OF STRATEGIES AND TOOLS
2023 Atlantic Asset Management Conference
Board of Directors
Vice-Chair and NB Director
to subscribe to our mailing list!