Join us for our new online learning experience. Don't just learn asset management theory - put it into practice right away with your budget and infrastructure decisions!
On-Line Asset Management Workshops
Course Registration is Open Now!
Register now for AIM Network’s online training program to develop a complete asset management program in 28 - 32 weeks. The five program courses are:
1. Develop an AM Policy and AM Roadmap
2. Conduct a Level of Service Assessment
3. Conduct a Risk Assessment and Manage Risks, including Climate Adaptation Assessment
4. Create an Asset Management Culture and Manage Your Data
5. Develop a Capital Plan and Engage Council (Risk and LoS Course Pre-Requisites)
Atlantic Infrastructure Management Network (AIM)
is an Asset Management Community of Practice comprised of a network of individuals and organizations having interest in or responsibility for the management of municipal infrastructure in Atlantic Canada
PLAN CONFERENCES, WORKSHOPS AND OTHER EDUCATIONAL EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES
PROVIDE OPPORTUNITIES FOR NETWORKING AND COLLABORATION TO IMPROVE THE MANAGEMENT OF PUBLIC INFRASTRUCTURE FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR COMMUNITIES
PROVIDE AS-NEEDED SUPPORT TO ASSET MANAGEMENT WORKING GROUPS IN THEIR INITIATIVES
PROMOTE AND SUPPORT REGIONAL INFORMATION SHARING AND COLLABORATION ON DEVELOPMENT OF STRATEGIES AND TOOLS
2022 Atlantic Asset Management Conference
Board of Directors
Vice-Chair and NB Director
to subscribe to our mailing list!